NZ Dry Bag Waterproof Backpack 40 litre with Laptop Sleeve by COR Surf - LIGHTWEIGHT only 1kg!
After years of travel in challenging environments, COR Surf just couldn't find a backpack that could do it all. That's why they created the Excursion Backpack. The Excursion pack is a sleek minimalist design, made of strong weather-proof materials. COR designed the Excursion backpack for their athletes and friends that need a lightweight, but 100% waterproof backpack, with a ton of cool features listed below.
- Ultra light-weight and 100% Waterproof TPU Ripstop Material.
- Hidden Passport/Money Pocket that lies against your back. Not visible when wearing.
- Removable interior laptop sleeve (13"L x 15"H). Fits most laptops.
- Adjustable waist and chest straps to reduce the weight on shoulders.
- Mesh side pockets for your drink bottles (up to 950ml / 32 oz).
- Top adjustable compression strap to store larger items on top of your pack
- Weight: Only 1kg! [2.2 pounds]
- Dimensions: 40 Liters. 53.5cm tall x 38cm wide x 20.5cm deep [21" tall x 15" wide x 8" deep].
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369