Lockable Tie Down Straps / Lockable Surfboard Tie Downs for attaching Surfboards to Car Roof Racks NZ
- all in one theft deterrent- lock your boards to your car roof rack!
- Steel-COR Technology utilises 3 steel cables sewn into each strap to prevent being cut
- secure SUP boards, surfboards, kayaks, bikes and more.
- rugged stainless steel cam lock is protected with soft rubber coating
- triple-ply polypro webbing is super tough, super strong....and keeps boards from being scratched
- includes pair of 2x lockable straps and 2x keys
- handy velcro tidy stores straps tidily inside re-usable storage pouch
- lengths options: 3m [10ft], 4m [13ft], 5m [16.5ft]
Board theft is becoming more and more common - dont take chances! Lockable tie down straps are a great way to easily lock your boards to car roof - just apply them like you would a normal tiedown strap, and lock when done.
Straps are reinforced with 3 stainless steel cables so that they cannot be cut with a knife. Great for peace of mind when there are opportunist thieves around - dont be an easy target!
Covid update -100% open and shipping now!
yes, we are business as usual - just place your order and we'll get it shipped right away 👌
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369