SUP Storage Rack NZ - Stand Up Paddle Board Wall Rack - DOUBLE with 'Rough Cut' Wooden Base for 2 SUP boards - by Surf Dogz
*these are the economy "rough n ready" version of the racks which are rough cut second grade timber with routed edges. they are fully assembled and ready for finishing to your taste.....
- wall storage for 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 61cm (24“) padded steel pegs with plastic end caps
- 51cm (20”) high wooden mounting base is "rough cut" douglas fir second grade (see our other listing for deluxe high gloss finish)
- pegs are 3/4″ diameter galvanized steel tube (no PVC sprinkler pipe or wooden dowels here!)
- spaced at 10″ on center (tilted up 10 degrees)
- fully assembled with mounting hardware and instructions (1/4” hex head lag screws – not just wood screws)
- weight 4kg (9lb)
- hand crafted in Huntington Beach, USA
- Ships FREE from New Zealand!
ROUGH 'N' READY - ROUGH CUT RACKS
High strength, low cost racks with the same strength and design excellence as the deluxe racks, for practical, safe SUP storage.
Surfdogz 'rough n ready' racks are designed to maximize practical board storage where the primary concerns are reliability and strength at a budget price. Surfdogz 'rough n ready' however, does not mean any compromise in strength. Each rack is designed to meet their thirty-wide/thirty-pound SUP criteria. (this double rack can easily handle 60 pounds of SUPs!)
If you prefer a fine, furniture-finished rack to accent your board collection, check out the Deluxe version here
THE HUNDRED POUND BOARD TEST
Each type of Surfdogz wall rack (Surfboard and SUP) is load tested with fifty pounds (22.5kg) of down force, on a single peg, twelve inches out from the base. This is the equivalent of a one hundred pound (45kg) surfboard at rest on the rack set. In all tests, deflection of the rack peg was insignificant with no permanent deformation or damage to the peg/base connection point. We don’t recommend trying this on any other brand of rack!
As a family business with roots in the Huntington Beach, California surfing culture (reaching back to before World War II), Surfdogz have filled a niche in the board sports market for strong, reliable, and reasonably priced surfboard wall racks for over ten years. Four years ago they expanded their line to include SUP wall racks. Of course each rack is hand crafted in their own California shop.