keypod surf lock box / key safe combination padlock - new zealand
- the keypod surf lock box secures keys to car while you surf!
- this handy keysafe attaches to all vehicle types
- fits all vehicle keys and immobilisers
- great for non waterproof electronic keys, immobilisers and alarm tags
- large capacity
- weather resistant
- sleek matt black finish
- 10mm thick steel padlock shackle
- super tough 3mm thick corrosion resistant alloy body
- full width steel pin engineered into the hinge for additional strength
- back of case protected by 3mm foam pad
- integrated shackle combination reset mechanism
- latest 5th Generation 5GS version
5Gs keypod portable key safe
Lets face it, putting your keys on top of the tyre just isn't worth the risk these days. The reality is that thieves see surfers as easy targets and returning to find your car gone with only your wet wetsuit and surfboard to save you, or finding your new car stereo and wallet gone, is an all too common occurrence.
The keypod is a 4 digit personal combination padlock, or key safe, with integrated alloy storage cavity for your keys. A robust, secure and portable solution it will safely store your keys, immobilizer, credit cards, cash and other small items while you are away from your vehicle. The keypod itself is a full solid alloy construction including 8mm coated steel padlock shackle.
Usage is easy and can attach to any vehicle via suspension coil, axle towing eye - in fact anywhere there is solid anchor point of which there are numerous on any given vehicle. With keypod you can enjoy your surf without having to worry about who's lurking in the car park!
Keypod is available in one large size which is compatible with all factory vehicle keys:
|external height 20cm / 8" (incl shackle)|
|external width 7cm / 2.75"|
|external depth 4cm / 1.5"|
|internal height 9cm / 3.5"|
|internal width 6.3cm / 2.5"|
|internal depth 2.8cm / 1"|
|internal shackle width 42mm, internal height 42mm (to apex of curve)|
|weight 0.9kg / 2lb|
I purchased the Curve Keypod G5 last week and I am super impressed with the product - excellent quality, great price, and heaps of storage space... I spent ages searching the hardware stores, online etc. trying to find something that would fit my big ol' bunch of keys in it - everything was far more expensive than the Keypod, and had much less storage space. Cheers to curvesurf.co.nz - I'm looking at the Overstayer boardbag next! Ben M - Whangarei.