- worlds SMALLEST surfboard soft racks & SUP soft racks!
- compatible with 99% of New Zealand vehicles
- 'mini-me' style soft racks, without bulky foam, fit in the palm of your hand
- conveniently packed into a small pouch to take up minimal space in your luggage - perfect for air travel
- single loop system eliminates surfboard movement
- quick and easy to use with single tightening point
- easy board access via top load hook
- perfect for surfboards in boardbags
- fit most vehicles with a roof
- 3 connection methods: thru doors, loadbars or gutters/sills
- quality plastic/zinc coated metal components
- double rack capacity in a single rack: 1-6 shortboards, 1-3 longboards or 1-2 stand up paddle boards
world’s smallest softracks!
The ‘mini-me’ of Lockdown racks, we've made the Curve travelracks - surfboard soft racks - as small as possible to squeeze into your boardbag or luggage when traveling overseas. Losing your boards off the car or van roof is the last thing you want after getting them safely to the airport, but most rental cars don’t have fixed roofracks which means that plain tiedowns wont do the job. So we’ve built full softrack performance into a compact size by eliminating the bulky foam padding (seeing as your surfboards will be in protective boardbags anyway). With Curve travelracks you can relax knowing your boards can be safely secured via the lockdown system to almost any vehicle with a roof - without having to pay extra fees for carrying too much luggage!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or email@example.com or phone us on 021 746 369