NZ Sunscreen Sun Block SPF 30+ Water Resistant 2 hours
Surfers Skin Sun Screen - Hands Free Stick 40g
- NZ made Sunblock made by surfers for surfers - Surfers Skin NZ
- SPF 30+ Stick
- 2 hours water resistant - stay protected from the harsh NZ sun while you surf
- Pleasant “coco-nilla” unisex fragrance
- Broad Spectrum
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Non migrating sweat stable formula – does not run into your eyes when you sweat
- Contains Lanolin – it both moisturises skin from the outside, and helps the skin to moisturise itself from within
- Contains Avocado Oil – rich in Vitamin A and assists in protection against environmental factors
Surfersskin Hands Free Sunscreen Stick – it really sticks – even after hours of being bashed by the surf – it still really sticks… The applicator stick is awesome as it means that your hands stay clean and dont make your surfboard any more slippery than it needs to be - especially great when duck diving!
Surfers Skin is anti-UVA, anti-UVB and Broad Spectrum. This product has been designed specifically to give protection in the water for 2 hours.
Paraben free, PABA free, and nanoparticle free Surfersskin powerfully nourishes your skin.
The team at Surfersskin is dedicated to ensuring that people have access to quality skin protection when out in full view of the sun’s harmful rays. Backed by a team of serious international athletes, and general water enthusiasts Surfersskin is driven to educate this generation about the dangers of unprotected sun exposure, and how better to safeguard yourself, your mates, and your family for life. Melanoma is no laughing matter – we take it very seriously. This is why Surfersskin was born and that is why Surfersskin is a trusted brand.