SUP Cart NZ - Stand Up Paddle Board Carry Cart for 1 Board BASIC by Curve
The Curve SUP BASIC Cart is a no-frills way of getting your Stand Up Paddle Board using wheels to the beach.
Simply drop your board into the vertical slot on the cart, pull over the bungee cord to secure, and you are set!
6" cradle is compatible with thicker SUP boards including inflatable SUPs.
- the Curve SUP cart enables you to transport your massive SUP without using up all your energy just getting your board to the water!
- basic "U" shape cradle
- strong and lightweight corrosion resistant construction
- fits one SUP board
- 6" cradle [measure is for internal gap] caters for all sizes of SUP
- never-go-flat tyres
- soft EVA foam padding for board protection
- bungy cord secures board to cart
- removable wheels for compact storage
- width 40cm [wheel to wheel]
- wheels need to be attached
- Ships FREE from our New Zealand warehouse!
Covid update -100% open and shipping now!
yes, we are business as usual - just place your order and we'll get it shipped right away 👌
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369