SUP Trolley NZ - Stand Up Paddle Board Carry Cart with Wheels for 2 Boards - by Curve
The Curve SUP Cart means you dont sap all your energy when having to carry your Stand Up Paddle Board to and from the water. Now you can trolley 2 SUP boards and save your arms, especially good if its a trek from the car park, or you live within walking distance of your favourite paddle spots.
Simply drop your board(s) into the vertical slots on the cart, pull over the strap to secure, and you are set!
- the Curve SUP cart enables you to wheel two SUP boards without struggling to carry them
- strong and lightweight corrosion resistant construction
- fits 1 or 2 SUP boards
- choose between 2 sizes: fits up to 5" thick boards, or fits up to 6" thick boards
- never-go-flat tyres - no need to waste time on pumping tyres up, and no annoying punctures to repair!
- soft EVA foam padding for board protection
- provided bungee secures boards to cart
- removable wheels for compact storage
- width 60cm (wheel to wheel)
- 'no tools' assembly
- ships Free from our New Zealand warehouse
Covid update -100% open and shipping now!
yes, we are business as usual - just place your order and we'll get it shipped right away 👌
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or email@example.com or phone us on 021 746 369