SUP Trolley NZ - Stand Up Paddle Board Carry Cart with Wheels ADJUSTABLE - by Curve
The Curve SUP Cart means you dont sap all your energy when having to carry your Stand Up Paddle Board to and from the water. Now you can trolley your SUP boards and save your arms, especially good if its a trek from the car park, or you live within walking distance of your favourite paddle spots.
With the Adjustable Cart you can customise the width of the uprights making it a perfect fit, whether your board is 4" thick or whether it is 8". Simply adjust the Cart for a customised fit no matter what size your board!
You only need to set the size once. Then its simply a matter of dropping your board into the vertical cradle on the cart, pull over the bungee cord to secure, and you are set!
- the Curve SUP cart enables you to wheel your SUP board without struggling to carry it
- strong and lightweight corrosion resistant construction
- fits any size SUP whether it is 4" or 8" thick, standard planing hull or displacement hull....you get a customised fit by adjusting the cradle width to the spec of your board.
- never-go-flat tyres
- soft EVA foam padding for board protection
- bungy cord secures boards to cart
- removable wheels for compact storage
- width tba cm (wheel to wheel), standing height tba cm
- assembly required
- photos to come
- Ships FREE from New Zealand!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or email@example.com or phone us on 021 746 369