Longboard or Stand Up Paddle Board Wall Rack NZ - Angle by Calfin
The Calfin SUP / Longboard Surfboard ANGLE Wall Rack is a super strong, heavy duty rack, that is purpose built to support extra large boards such as SUP and longboard surfboards.
The tight angle of the bend tucks boards into the wall, keeping stored boards out of the way and making for a great option where space is tight.
Built from High-strength steel box tubing (5/8"x5/8") which is covered in quality cushioning foam, provides a safe and soft landing for your board. Sold in pairs.
ships FREE anywhere in NZ!
- high quality foam cushioning to protect your board
- heavy duty steel box tubing construction
- vinyl end caps
- easy installation
- sold in Pairs
- arm extends at approx. 45 degrees, 18 inches (45.7cm) from wall
- will fit even the largest and widest of SUPs with rails up to 6" thick max weight 50lbs (23kg)
- 70mm wood screws included for secure installation
Tips for installation
Installation is easy just 4 screws into the wall, all parts included.
- check you have 2 racks, 4 screws
- always mount your rack to a sturdy surface, such as a wall stud
- pre-drilling pilot holes will make screwing easier
- now you can secure your board safely, out of the way, and in style!
Covid update -100% open and shipping now!
yes, we are business as usual - just place your order and we'll get it shipped right away 👌
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or email@example.com or phone us on 021 746 369