Surf Poncho Towel Hooded Surf Change Robe for the NZ beach in thick microfibre for Surfers
surf poncho towel surf changing robe surfer poncho - Curve El Poncho!
- 🌘 surf ponchos are the perfect way to cover up when changing your wetsuit in public - and avoid mooning the carpark!
- ⚡ super quick-dry microfiber - wont get heavy and sodden like cotton
- 🔥 extra thick for extra warmth - works great as a wind barrier
- ☔ keep cold out in winter
- ☀ keep sun off in summer
- 🤝 front kangaroo pocket- super handy for storing your phone, keys, cards.....or just your hands ;)
- 👌 discreet branding - small 'curve' embroidery logo on back of towel and one on front pocket
- 👍 large hood and large easy access arm holes
- 💪 modesty domes on arm holes can be used if required to reduce arm hole size
- ✌✌ available in 4 sizes - Extra Large, Adult, Teen and Child
- 🌼 see our other listing for terry cotton version
- 🔵🌐⚫🔘 available in blue, aqua, black or charcoal
- 💦 machine washable - will not shed in you machine!
4 Sizes to choose from [XL / Adult / Teen / Child]
[all dimensions provided are measured from poncho laying flat on the ground]
two Adult sizes to choose from - Adult size poncho or Extra Large XL size poncho
- ADULT - bottom hem of poncho sits well below knee height on a person of 6' [180cm] height. Dimensions of the poncho laying flat on the ground are:
- 46" / 117cm Tall (excluding hood)
- 31" / 80cm Wide (making girth of 62" / 160cm)
- including the hood is 61" / 152cm Tall (add 15" / 40cm for hood)
- XL - bottom hem of poncho sits well below knee on a person of 6'3 [188cm] height. Dimensions of the poncho laying flat on the ground are:
- 50" / 127cm Tall (excluding hood)
- 36" / 91 cm Wide (making girth of 72" / 182cm)
- including hood is 65" / 162cm Tall (add 15" / 40cm for hood)
two Kids sizes to choose from - Teen size poncho or Child size poncho
- TEEN - bottom hem of poncho sits well below knee height on a person of 5'2 [155cm] height. Dimensions of the poncho laying flat on the ground are:
- 37" / 95cm Tall (excluding hood)
- 29" / 75cm Wide (making girth of 58" / 150cm)
- including the hood is 52" / 135cm Tall (add 16" / 40cm for hood)
- CHILD - bottom hem of poncho sits well below knee on a child of 4'8 [140cm] height. Dimensions of the poncho laying flat on the ground are:
- 31.5" / 80cm Tall (excluding hood)
- 23.5" / 60 cm Wide (making girth of 47" / 120cm)
- including hood is 46" / 117cm Tall (add 14.5" / 37cm for hood)
The El Poncho - Change Robe is like having your own portable changing room with you wherever you go.
Great for getting into and out of your wetsuit in complete privacy when you are in public areas like the crowded beach or car park.
Also keeps you warm as you change. The thick microfibre fabrication dries super quick and is also absorbent for drying off after being in the water.
Curve is the only Changing Robe on the market to feature Modesty Domes on arm holes. This great feature means after the poncho is put on, the modesty domes can be used (if required) with a press of your fingers, to reduce arm hole size. There are 3 optional size settings to choose from.
El poncho - mucho bueno, mi amigo!
Please note images are to be updated as they currently show cotton version and do not show the new kangaroo front hand pocket
Covid update -100% open and shipping now!
yes, we are business as usual - just place your order and we'll get it shipped right away 👌
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369