surfboard deck grip, deck grips, surfboard tail pads, tail pad, surfboard traction pad NZ
Sticky Johnson surfboard grip - NZ's premiere surfboard tail pad uses premium quality EVA foam and 3M adhesive. Super grippy diamond square cut means unreal traction.
Once you try 'em you’ll be stuck on 'em.....get on board!
- super thin 1.5mm pad base to maximise board sensitivity under foot
- 3M adhesive backing NZ surfboard grip
- 27mm kick tail for maximum performance
- 5mm deluxe arch bar
- sloped tail kick
- diamond square cut for super grip
- premium quality EVA foam
- 2 piece or 3 piece
SLIT 3 piece colourways in order top left to bottom right: blue black, green black, grey black, marble black, marble blue black, black, black blue, black green, black grey
STICKY STAR 3 piece colourways in order left to right: blue, green, orange, grey
ILLUMINATOR 3 piece colorways in order left to right: orange, blue
BIG BOI SABRE 3 PIECE made wider for modern wide tail shortboards.
JAWS 3 piece colourways left to right black, white, blue
Protect your board and increase traction by applying deck grip as follows
- Make sure your board is 100% clean and dry from any wax, debris or moisture. Hint: use a Curve Power Wax Scraper to easily remove the bulk of your wax. Remove all remaining wax residue with an old rag, or rub in some fiberglass dust (ask your local shaper) or even better Sticky Johnson Wax Remover
- Position rear edge of surfboard grip over back base of your rear fin – getting close to but not overlapping leash plug. For wider boards you may want to spread the grip side bars out (taking care not to overlap rails) and for narrower boards leave as a solid pad.
- Pencil an outline of desired traction pad position.
- Line up centre surfboard grip with centre surfboard stringer and apply slowly from bottom up, avoiding air bubbles.
- Line up surf grip side bars equally and apply. Leave the traction pad for at least 12 hours to fully dry.
- Your new grip is ready to rip!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369