Surfboard / SUP / Kayak Ceiling Rolling Rack NZ by COR Surf
The Roll Rack ceiling mount rack for surfboards, SUP, and kayaks is an awesome way to safely store and organize all your surf craft in one convenient and efficient garage ceiling rack - perfect for the true waterman with a variety of water related gear
- interchangeable rolling dowels allow you to easily slide boards on and off
- wide enough to store multiple boards on one level (93cm wide)
- remove center dowel and there is room for a kayak on the bottom and still room for a board on top!
- made from eco friendly bamboo and soft foam padding on the dowels for board protection
- a great looking way to tidy up your garage and is super functional
- measures 93cm (37") wide to fit even the largest kayaks and SUP's
- height is 65cm (26")
- weight is 12kg
- includes all mounting hardware, complete with 8 lag bolts to make sure the rack is securely snug into the ceiling.
- easy assembly
Covid update -100% open and shipping now!
yes, we are business as usual - just place your order and we'll get it shipped right away 👌
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369