Surfboard Wall Rack NZ - Single (pair) by Curve Surf
- Longboard, Surfboard, Wakeboard, Kite Board, Ski, Snowboard Wall Storage Rack - Single by Curve
- made from laminated wood with a protective strip to protect your board from dings and scratches
- show off your board while keeping it safe!
- will hold even the heaviest longboards up 33lb (15kg)
- 3mm protective rubber strip lines the rack for cushioning to protect against dings or scratches
- racks extend tbacm horizontally from wall
- includes 1 pair of two racks plus hardware
- easy to install - all instructions and hardware included
- blonde colour
Tips for Installation
Installation is easy just 4 bolts to screw into the wall, all parts included.
- always mount your rack to a sturdy surface, when attaching to jib screw into the stud behind the jib
- there are several simple techniques for finding studs including the simple 'knock' test. A google search will also provide plenty of information
- pre-drilling pilot holes will make screwing of bolts easier
Covid update -100% open and shipping now!
yes, we are business as usual - just place your order and we'll get it shipped right away 👌
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or email@example.com or phone us on 021 746 369