Surfboard Wall Rack Quad VERTICAL Aluminium 4 Surfboard Wall Racks NZ
Vertical Surfboard Wall Rack for 4x Surfboards
this Curve Aluminium vertical quad surfboard rack is guaranteed not to rust or corrode, so is compatible with outdoors usage.*
precision engineered in a silver metallic finish makes for a great looking rack that is also super durable and strong.
surrounded in EVA cushioning foam to provide soft & secure vertical storage for up to 4 Surfboards, you know you are giving your quiver the best protection while also looking pretty damn fine!
ready to install right out of the box, arms simply snap into place once the base has been screwed into the stud in your wall [using the supplied screws].
- super strong & durable Aluminium construction
- guaranteed not to corrode or rust
- silver metallic finish
- protective EVA foam padding and end caps for board protection
- easy installation with limited assembly required
- includes one rack plus installation screws
- vertically stores 4 Surfboards standing upright
- arm length 68cm [27"], base height 97cm [38"], space between arms 25cm [10"]
- Curve 12 month guarantee
* outdoor usage we would recommend to locate your racks in a covered area, out of direct sunlight and rain
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369