QuiverGrip Surfboard Wall Rack Vertical Triple NZ
** new item - stock arrives early May 2020**
The next level in surfboard racking has arrived [well, just about]!
With QuiverGrip the days of stacking and hanging your boards are gone! QuiverGrip is a new solution to an age-old problem.
QuiverGrip works by gently holding your surfboard in place with a slight amount of “squeeze” from the outer body while the soft rubber teeth of the inner core provide the perfect amount of grip. This perfectly designed blend of materials allows for flexibility, and grips your boards safely and securely -allowing you to store your board with complete confidence.
The patented Q-Rail lets you customize your storage capabilities to your personal needs. Each Q-Rail can hold up to 4 QuiverGrips, and comes with perfectly spaced, pre-drilled holes, to fit any surface.
Simply slide your QuiverGrips into the Q-Rail and you have a fully expandable system to keep all your boards safe and secure!
- Triple set [this listing] includes 3x QuiverGrip 2.0 units and 1x Q-Rail. Perfect for storing multiple boards!
- Plus - set includes free, non-slip, Neoprene Board Mat
- Comes with mounting screws and anchors so you can install virtually anywhere
- Engineered and stress tested so you don't have to worry. No dings, dents or scratches
- Easy to install anywhere even where space is limited. Super simple and lightning fast
- One size fits all - QuiverGrip expands to fit nearly any size surfboard or skateboard.
- Add additional QuiverGrips as you expand your quiver
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369