Surfboard Wall Rack NZ - Single (pair) by Cor Surf
- Longboard, Surfboard, Wakeboard, Kite Board, Ski, Snowboard Wall Storage Rack - Single by Cor Surf
- made from 100% solid wood with a protective strip to protect your board from dings and scratches
- show off your board while keeping it safe!
- will hold even the heaviest longboards up 30lb (13kg)
- made with solid, beautiful wood or bamboo - eco friendly and harvested sustainably - choose from Rubberwood or Bamboo
- 3mm protective rubber strip lines the rack for cushioning to protect against dings or scratches
- racks extend 29cm horizontally from wall
- includes 1 pair of two racks plus hardware
- made in USA
- can be used for Longboards, Surfboards, Snowboards, Wakeboards, Skis and more!!
- guaranteed not to splinter, rot, or corrode
- dark stained
choose between dark Brunette Rubberwood or light Blonde Bamboo
Tips for Installation
Installation is easy just 4 bolts to screw into the wall, all parts included.
- always mount your rack to a sturdy surface, when attaching to jib screw into the stud behind the jib
- there are several simple techniques for finding studs including the simple 'knock' test. A google search will also provide plenty of information
- pre-drilling pilot holes will make screwing of bolts easier
What is Rubberwood?
- Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods
- Rubberwood has very little tendancy to warp or crack
- Rubberwood is sustainable and eco friendly!
Rubberwood is one of the most misunderstood species of wood in the furniture industry. The name rubberwood invokes a variety of misconceptions as to it's features and to it's durability. Rubberwood (also called Parawood in Thailand) is the standard common name for the timber of Hevea brasiliensis.
In fact, rubberwood is one of the more durable lumbers used in the manufacturing of today's home furnishings. As a member of the maple family, rubberwood has a dense grain character that is easily controlled in the kiln drying process. Rubberwood has very little shrinkage making it one of the more stable construction materials available for furniture manufacturing.
Like maple, rubberwood is a sap producing species. In the case of maple, it is sap; in the case of rubberwood, it is latex. Rubberwood produces all the latex used in the world for all rubber based products.
There is one more important feature of rubberwood that is very important in today's world. Rubberwood is the most ecologically "friendly" lumber used in today's furniture industry. After the economic life of the rubber tree, which is generally 26-30 years, the latex yields become extremely low and the planters then fell the rubber trees and plant new ones. So, unlike other woods that are cut down for the sole purpose of producing furniture, rubberwood is used only after it completes it's latex producing cycle and dies. This wood is therefore eco-friendly in the sense that we are now using what was going as waste.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note we are moving warehouse from 18 to 25 July 2019, and anticipate some delays in shipping as a result - possibly up to one week delay - thanks for your understanding while we work through the move**
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or email@example.com or phone us on 021 746 369