Waterproof Key & Phone Case NZ
- waterproof key & phone pouch stores and protects your car immobiliser keys, mobile phones (incl IPhone and blackberry), credit cards and cash etc
- unique watertight double seal with velcro closing
- submersible and waterproof up to a depth of 20m (66ft)
- lightweight buoyant body which floats in water
- includes FREE lanyard - great for carrying the case inside a wetsuit
- includes FREE arm band - attach around your arm when you need to take your keys in the water
- clear material enables use of phone camera while in case
- tough waterproof PVC construction
- size: external dims 14x 8 cm
dry keys are good keys
This multi-purpose waterproof key pouch is designed for carrying keys or any small items you want to protect from water, sand and dirt.
The unique watertight double seal with velcro closing means that the Waterproof Key Pouch is submersible and waterproof up to a depth of 20m (66ft), which makes it especially popular for safe storage of electronic keys, alarm tags, immobilisers and any other type of battery powered key.
14x 8 cm in size the Keypouch is large enough to hold credit cards, cash or small electronic devices, and mobile phones including Iphones and Blackberrys.
made from tough PVC the lightweight buoyant body ensures that the case floats if dropped in water.
Includes free lanyard for carrying inside your wetsuit or boardshorts.
Includes free armband for hands free arm attachment.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note we are moving warehouse from 18 to 25 July 2019, and anticipate some delays in shipping as a result - possibly up to one week delay - thanks for your understanding while we work through the move**
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or email@example.com or phone us on 021 746 369