Neoprene Queen rapid setting neoprene wetsuit repair glue with neoprene patch NZ
- Neoprene Queen is a black liquid Neoprene contact adhesive which glues and repairs rips, splits, un-stitched seams or other damage to your wetsuit. Cures flexible and waterproof in just 5 minutes!
- repair kit contains 2x reusable 5g tube of quick drying contact adhesive plus 1x large 65x65mm [2.5x2.5"] square neoprene patch.
- just cut patch to required size and save unwanted off-cut for another time
- ideal for repairing anything made from neoprene, but also works on many other fabrics and materials eg shoe repair
- essential travel kit item
** for 3x 5gram tubes only price is $19.95 click here
Ensure material is clean, grease free and dry. Apply a thin layer of glue to both sides. Allow solvent to evaporate for 3-4 minutes. When touch dry, press the two sides together firmly and hold in place for a minute.
Covid update -100% open and shipping now!
yes, we are business as usual - just place your order and we'll get it shipped right away 👌
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369