Wetsuit Repair Glue / /Neoprene Repair Glue - rapid setting neoprene glue for wetsuit repair - 3 x 5g tubes
- Neoprene Queen Adhesive is a fast-curing, thick, black neoprene cement.
- Its premium quality and properties make it perfect for repairing wetsuit and drysuit damage that regularly occurs over time with regular use
- this nifty adhesive will enable you to make easy and durable repairs to rips, holes, leaks and split seams on neoprene wetsuit and drysuit material
- to use, apply the neoprene cement to both edges and leave for 3 or 4 minutes until touch dry then carefully align the edges and press firmly together for 20 seconds
- immediately, you will be ready to get back in the water! It is a really strong repair made in less than 5 minutes
- includes 3x reusable 5g tubes
- ideal for repairing anything made from neoprene, but also works on many other fabrics and materials eg shoe repair
- essential travel kit item
Ensure material is clean, grease free and dry. Apply a thin layer of glue to both sides. Allow solvent to evaporate for 3-4 minutes. When touch dry, press the two sides together firmly and hold for at least 20 seconds
** for kit including tube with 5 circular neoprene patches price is $24.95 click here
Covid update -100% open and shipping now!
yes, we are business as usual - just place your order and we'll get it shipped right away 👌
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369