NZ surfboard roof racks & SUP soft racks (pair)
- soft racks include 25mm foam padding to protect surfboard rails and car roof
- luxurious padded neoprene bed protects surfboards
- 3 connection methods: thru-doors, loadbars or gutters/sills
- single loop system cocoons boards eliminating surfboard movement
- quick and easy to use with single tightening point
- easy board access via top load hook
- webbing doesn't run along roof reducing potential vibration damage
- fit most vehicles with a roof
- constructed from 600D polycanvas and quality metal components
- includes utility bag
- double rack capacity in a single rack
- comes as a pair two racks
- capacity: 1-6 shortboards, 1-3 longboards or 1-2 SUP's
- operational information PDF (82KB)
Nothing holds your boards better
Mobilize your boards with the strongest, simplest and most protective soft racks you can buy.
PROTECTION: Lockdown racks cocoon your surfboards in a luxurious neoprene bed while the 25mm foam padding extends around surfboard rails like no other racks, reducing rail damage and protecting vehicle roof.
LOCKDOWN: The patented 'lockdown' system uses a single loop to pull both roofrack and boards down onto vehicle roof, eliminating surfboards lifting up and down or moving side to side, even in the most extreme conditions such as windblasts from oncoming trucks.
SIMPLICITY: Quick and simple to use with single tightening point.
CAPACITY: double rack capacity in a single rack: 1-6 shortboards, 1-3 longboards or 1-2 SUP boards
You need to get your equipment there in one piece so whatever you do, don't cut corners on your racks.
click here for demonstration video of the system, as shown by the travelracks (same rack system - but travelrack version has NO foam padding)
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in New Zealand you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received after midday on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday. Delivery times are 1-2 working days for North Island and 3-4 working days for South Island. Rural delivery may take an additional 1-2 days. If you need delivery quicker than these times please contact us for priority shipping.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to either this email or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 021 746 369